What We Believe
- We believe in the name of Jesus, that He was manifested in the flesh, died for the sins of the world and resurrected by the Father and that He was received up into glory.
- We believe in the existence and operation of the 5 fold ministry according to Ephesians 4:11- 15.
- And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
We believe according to 1 Cor 12: 4-11
- Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
- And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
- And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
- But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
- For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
- To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
- To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
- But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
- Finally we believe the greatest gift of all is LOVE